Pips Blaster Pro is best known as a trend following indicator which can be used for both scalping and intraday trading purposes.
It can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available at the market and fits great with the timeframe charts from M1 to D1.
Pips Blaster Pro changes its color according to the change in current trend directions. It turns blue and appears below the price bar means its time to go for long entry.
To go short, you’ll need to wait until the indicator turns red and appears above the price bars.
This indicator also used a separate Trend Monitoring tool at the top left of the main chart window to state the strength of the current market trend.
- Trend Monitor showing “Strong Up Trend”
- Pips Blaster turns blue and appears below the price bars
- Set stop loss below the current position of the indicator slope
- Exit long/take profit whenever this indicator turns red
- Trend Monitor “Strong Down Trend”
- Pips Blaster turns red and appears above the price bars
- Set stop loss above the current position of the indicator slope
- Exit short/take profit whenever this indicator turns blue